Cryogenic Protective Gloves
- The gloves with 3 layers, 2 layers are composite material Nylon Taslan and PTFE, and 1 layer is cotton.
- All those gloves fit most hands. Glove length (finger to end): Wrist Length/13"', Mid Arm Length/15", Elbow Length/19", Shoulder Length/27"
- Low temperature fit: -268°C~+148°C/-450℉~298℉. Cold and keep warm.
- These gloves should be stored in a dry place
- Can be applied in low temperature warehouse, frozen laboratory, liquid nitrogen workplace.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: CSG001
Part Number: cryogenic safety 3
.Waterproof Cryo-Gloves protect your hands and arms when working in hazardous, ultra-cold environments
.Gloves are designed to provide a high level of thermal protection where the exposure to cryogenic fluids might exist.
.Made from state-of-the-art materials,our waterproof cryogenic gloves are designed to keep you dry and to wick moisture away from your hands, so you can work in comfort for extended periods of time.
.A thin, seamless 100%,waterproof liner provides protection from spills and splashes.
.Our multi-layered construction allows for a maximum level of thermal protection, flexibility, and dexterity - essential features when function is important and safety is critical.
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 7.7 x 3.5 inches